Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update

Hi everyone
Well I've been neglecting this blog, but I came in to say that I have had a FABULOUS week. I have stayed on my plan even though there were temptations to cheat (ie, cake, ice cream, etc) but I stayed strong because I had my eyes on the prize. I didn't get to work out this week, but I'll definitely be incorporating that into my life change plan next week.

I need to up the anty on my water intake. It's so easy for the day to go by without me drinking my water, so I'm developing a plan for that too.

The kids get out of school next week so I'll be able to go to work earlier and catch ZUMBA at the YMCA...whooo hooo!! I've done it once and it's SOO much fun. If there are any Zumba classes in your area, I encourage you to sign up for it. It doesn't feel like a workout at the moment but shoo...the next morning..yeah, you feel it...LOL.

Well that's all for now. Weigh in is on Sunday and I'm feeling lighter, so if I've even lost 1 pound, I'll be happy because I'm on my way!!!

Peace and Blessings.
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment